MORGUE: ARTICLES, ESSAYS, & NON-FICTION
- The Other Side of Burgh Island by Jaclyn A. Lurker
- Burgh Island by Jaclyn A. Lurker
Burgh Island is thought, by many, to have been the inspiration for two of Agatha Christie's novels.
- Agatha Christie Festival (2012) by Jaclyn A. Lurker
- Poirot's Circle of Friends by Steven Quan
- Never Clueless by Jacqueline Seewald
Why are mysteries so popular with readers?
Return to Over My Dead Body! The Mystery Magazine.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and/or comments.